? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Snow in the Country



Ben reminds me of the brother from
"A Chirstmas Story"







This past weekend me, the kids, and two dogs loaded up and headed to my parents' house. I always enjoy taking my kids to the country because they get to run wild without me having to worry about traffic! An added bonus was it snowed Saturday morning. The snow was not enough to make a snow man, but they could still scrape some off the cars and make a snow ball! Dee Dee and MarMoo (my Mom and Marcie) were such great troopers...they played in the cold with the boys while Ann Phelps and I stayed warm!

0 comments: