? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Moving on up




Most people will think it is strange that our 2.5 year old has still been sleeping in a crib. But these days my motto is: "go with whatever works"! Ben has been my best sleeper. He began sleeping through the night at 8weeks and hasn't looked back. He has never wanted to sleep with anyone but himself. He LOVES his crib!! The day has finally come that he is too big for the crib. Yesterday Rhyne and I worked for 5 hours converting the boys room into a little boys room - no crib!! I was very nervous how this transition would work, but our prayers were answered! Ben slept like a rock in his new big-boy bed!!! I didn't sleep much because I kept waiting for him to wake up! I really hope this will last! In a way I am a little sad to see him take another step growing up!!

1 comments:

Sunday's Child Clothing and Heirlooms said...

I don't think it strange at all, Laurie is 2 and I have no intention of moving her to a bed anytime soon! Congrats to your big boy!