? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, January 8, 2010

First Week of 2010




Well, we are coming to the end of the first week of the new year. It has been a record week for cold temps! Will stayed home Thursday and Friday because Rhyne was thinking the weather would be too icy for me to drive - the roads ended up being fine, but Will loved having the days off! When you have little ones a new year is always filled with firsts and milestones! The pictures I have included show some of these milestones. The picture with the baseball gloves was Rhyne's idea. (he told me to include it on the blog) Will will be playing T-ball this Spring. Rhyne has been waiting on this since Will was born!! Watching them "practice" makes me scared that Will has my coordination - which is why I never played softball!! I have also included a picture of Ann Phelps and her new high chair. She is hitting her milestones at lightning speed (except walking). I am having a hard time letting her "grow-up"? I get so sad every time we have to put another "baby" item up in the attic because she has outgrown it!! I can't believe next month she will turn one!!! God has blessed us with a wonderful 2009! I cannot wait to see what God has planned for 2010!!

1 comments:

Sunday's Child Clothing and Heirlooms said...

Hey, Beth! So glad to find yall, looks like yall had a fun Christmas!