? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Beth, the artist?


No, I am not an artist, but for one night I pretended to be! My friend, Ashley, took me to Easely Amused for my birthday (even though my birthday was a month ago, we decided to go when the holidays were over). Easely Amused is a place where you can go to an art class for two hours and paint a picture. They claim anyone can paint the pictures - no ability needed! I don't think mine turned out too bad, but I definitely will not be displaying it for others to see! I really had a good time! If you want to see what the painting really looked like, go to http://www.easelyamused.com/ and click on the "Tree of Life" class.

1 comments:

Marcie said...

I think it looks really good! I want it if you don't!