? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, February 12, 2010

February Snow



















Excuse my look (no shower yet). Rhyne threw
a snowball at me, but it bounced on AP!













Snow Ice Cream







I cannot believe Will has experienced so much snow in his little life. In the past four years, he has seen more snow than I probably saw my whole childhood! We woke up this morning to about 4 inches of snow and it kept falling until around 1:30pm!! The boys had a blast playing in it! Ann Phelps had a little snow-time. She is teething so she has a runny nose and a cough so I didn't let her stay out too long! Rhyne helped the boys build a snowman and then they had a snowball fight. We also ate some snow ice cream. I made sure I got the "clean" snow!! It was a great family day!!

2 comments:

Sunday's Child Clothing and Heirlooms said...

Love AP's hat!!

blog said...

Thanks for your comment. Your children are beautiful. I will be checking back in on yall!