? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, February 6, 2010

1st Princess Party


Another fabulous Christina creation!




























Ann Phelps doesn't turn one until Feb. 10, but we had her party today! I know I say it in every post, but I really cannot believe how fast this year has flown by! For some reason, I am more emotional with AP - I am really having a hard time seeing her turn one!! We just had a family party here at the house. We all joke about how Ben and Ann Phelps didn't get to have a blow-out first birthday party like Will, but I am sure when we tell the story of his beginnings they will understand (we hope)!! She had a princess themed party. Dee Dee found her a precious birthday dress and I found a princess bow (even though it looks silly because she doesn't have enough hair). She got so many cute things. She got mostly clothes because everyone had so much fun shopping for a girl!! Grandmother even got her a pink bucket to put her toys in (all two of them)ha! As I type, we are getting ready for the next event of the day - Will's TOT performance at Mississippi College (another post to follow)! Happy early Birthday, AP!!

1 comments:

AUNT KAY & UNCLE JAMES said...

WOW! AP LOOKS LIKE A PRINCESS. SO SORRY WE HAD TO MISS THIS SPECIAL EVENT TODAY. I KNOW EVERYONE HAD A GREAT TIME. GIVE ALL THE KIDS A KISS FROM AUNT KAY & UNCLE JAMES & TELL THEM HOW MUCH I LOVED MY SWEET SWEET BIRTHDAY CARD. I ALWAYS LOOK FORWARD TO GETTING OUR PHOTOS FROM YA'LL. THEY MAKE OUR DAY. WE LOVE THE VALENTINE PHOTO CARD TOO. ISN'T IT FUN SHOWING OFF THOSE SWEET CHILDREN. THEY ARE ALL ADORABLE, & WE LOVE THEM VERY MUCH. GIVE THEM A BIG HUG & KISS FROM US & WE HOPE AP HAS A GREAT BIRTHDAY WEDNESDAY. LOVE YA'LL. AUNT KAY & UNCLE JAMES