? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

"I'm ONE!!"







Today my baby girl turns one!! Since we had her party this past Saturday, we decided to go to Chic-fil-A for supper since Wednesday is kid's night there. The boys played and AP got some free ice cream! As I look back at this past year I am so thankful that God is in control of my life. I always thought I wanted all boys - thanks be to God for knowing exactly what I need! I cannot imagine life without my precious girl!! She has filled a special hole in my heart! Like I have said a thousand times before, I really cannot believe how fast this year has gone! Happy Birthday, Ann Phelps!!
*1 year check-up stats: 22lbs. 30inches

1 comments:

Hollie said...

That first picture of Miss AP is so adorable. What a happy girl! Happy Late Birthday AP!