? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, February 27, 2012

Pinterest Wreath

Ann Phelps' work area
Shelley's wreath
Lesley's wreath

I am helping give a shower for my Twin friends. Shelley and Lesley have been a part of my life for 15 years now. Wow - am I that old? They are both having little girls (4 weeks apart)! I found this wreath idea on pinterest - it isn't hard, but very time consuming!! I had to give AP her own work station so she could feel useful too!

1 comments:

Laura said...

They look great!