? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love is all around

Her Valentine outfit - yes, that
is a striped dress with a pink tutu
over it! She wanted to wear both!
Otis enjoyed his Valentine happy
My sweet flowers and bracelet - it says "her children
rise up and call her blessed"!
GLITTER
Sweet Rhyne's pepperoni hearts
Gluten-free version
enjoying the pizza
Ben asked me to make sure the flowers were in
the picture with him
AP clowning
My Valentine Loves

Yes, Valentine's Day made it to the Hooks house. No holiday would be complete without the kids bringing home a dozen crafts with GLITTER all over the place! And I have to stop and brag about my hubby......he is not the most romantic guy- he doesn't see the point in buying flowers that die. I get it. BUT every now and then it is nice. I totally was not expecting anything more than a card for the holiday. He came home with a huge surprise....... flowers, cards and a bracelet. Now this is not just any bracelet - I have been admiring this bracelet since August at a store called Smitten. I had totally forgotten that I had gone in there with my sweet friend, Christina, and had shown her the bracelet. I don't know the details of how the info got to Rhyne, but he brought it home tonight! It is so nice to have a sweet friend who will nudge my hubby to be romantic. Rhyne also cooked homemade pizzas for the kids. He even cut the pepperonis into hearts! It melted my heart to hear the kids say "thank you, Daddy, for this pizza - you did a great job"!!! So, Happy Valentine's Day! I have to go vacuum all the glitter out of my car!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go daddy rhyne!!!

Hollie said...

Me and AP would get along great. I'm like you, I like the smocked but my style is really the bright and funky. She's got taste!!! hahaha

Love all the V-day pics. I saw that pizza idea on Pinterest and thought it was so cute. What a sweet husband you have on your hands.

You and glitter crack me up.

Grandmother said...

That's my boy!!!!!