? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, February 27, 2012

My First Cotton Ball

The souvenir cup (thanks, Rene)


Christina and me
my hot date
Me and my sis
me and Amanda (my best friend since 1st grade)
We let these in-laws into our family???

When Rhyne and I lived in Greenwood, we never attended a Cotton Ball, but now we live in Brandon and we plan a weekend to go - go figure? Whenever I have a chance to stay at the Alluvian, I don't care if we are going to the mud races - I am already packing! Ok, seriously, Marcie has been wanting me to come ever since she has been in JA (Junior Auxiliary) and since this is her last year to be on the CB committee, I agreed. The Cotton Ball is one of the Junior Auxiliary's big fundraisers. Thanks to Uncle Craig, we had a free seat and were able to feel important. This Ball is very rich in Greenwood history, therefore, I couldn't leave my best friend at home knowing how much she loves The Delta!! Christina and I dropped my kids off in Carrollton and headed to Greenwood (husbandless too) Friday night. We were able to get pedicures and eat at Giardina's!! We met up with our hubbys on Saturday and just did nothing until the Ball! I even made a souvenir cup so Christina could remember her first Cotton Ball! It was a great weekend and I was so sad to leave the comfy bed at the Alluvian!

0 comments: