? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, February 20, 2012

AP's Art Work



Every time AP gets the markers out, she says, "I will not color on my body, only on the paper, Mom!" Then 30 minutes later she looks like this. She then says, "I didn't color on the paper, I colored on myself." I didn't even get a picture of the back of her head under her hair - she literally drew on her whole body!????

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh my goodness...I think she and Andrew may be a lot alike! He has colored himself and his carpet. His reasoning was he wanted the carpet to be pretty. Maybe that is what she is doing!