? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Ben's Build-A-Bear


Will had to take a bear to school on Friday for the letter 'B' day. The only teddy bear he has is a bear MarMoo made for him when he was in the NICU - I have kept it in his closet (safe from calamity) ever since. MarMoo has made a build-a-bear for Ann Phelps two times in the last year! First she made a cat then a chipmunk. On the way to school AP wanted to bring her build-a-bears too since Will had to take his. Poor Ben - he asked where his build-a-bear was from MarMoo. I guess my poor middle child has never had the build-a-bear experience with MarMoo. I called MarMoo (my sister) to let her know that an injustice had been done to my MIDDLE CHILD - she should feel his pain because she, too, is the middle child!! Well, being the WONDERFUL aunt she is, she told me to have him at Northpark Mall at 12 today before his TOT performance so they could build-a-bear!! He of course picked a camo bear with camo underwear and a football outfit! On the way home, Ben told me how he has the BEST MarMoo! I agree!!

1 comments:

MarMoo said...

Why do you think I took him??? The middle child feels his pain! So sweet!!