? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

No more diapers for the Hooks Family!


I might be jinxing myself, but AP has been wearing panties (don't call them underwear - she says underwear is for boys) for two weeks now and has only had two accidents. This is for sure a wonderful day - not having to pay for diapers/pull-ups anymore BUT it is sad for this sentimental momma!! I no longer have a "baby" in the house! One funny thing: one of her accidents was at Ms. Christina's house (she has 2 boys), I asked her why she didn't go to the potty and she said, "I didn't want to use the boy potty!" This baffled me because she has two brothers? Ms. Christina, being the wonderful person she is, has now designated her bathroom as the "girl bathroom" and she lets AP use that one! And on that note: her brothers don't always flush after they go to the potty and they drip - she refuses to sit on the potty unless I flush it and wipe it off!!! My GIRL!!!!

0 comments: