? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, January 21, 2012

MONSTER TRUCKS!!

This was a dino that had fire and crushed cars -
a boy's dream!




Rhyne took the boys to see the Monster Truck show at the coliseum last night. The boys came home around 10pm and could not quit telling me all about it!! They were so excited, BUT they were sad Grave Digger and the Batman truck were not at the show. Rhyne took pics with his phone - I told him to get good shots because it would be on the blog! He said Ben had issues with the noise level and wanted to come home, but Will rubbed his arm and said, "it's ok, you can make it"!! When the motorcycle stunts came out, Ben decided this was fun and wanted to stay! Honestly, these types of shows scare me as a mom - you always hear about fans getting hurt at these events. And the noise level makes me worry about their hearing - thankfully Rhyne is a NASCAR fan and has headphones that block noise!! Before Rhyne left, I told him to make sure the boys wear the headphones and pick seats (it was general admission) at the top!!! He did! AP and I hung out at Wal-Mart and grabbed a pizza on the way home! I love girl time with her! But she told Rhyne when he got home that they were going to eat lunch today - just AP and Daddy. She told Rhyne they were going to eat at 5 Guys - I think this is sweet because she named this because it's one of Rhyne's favorites!! Maybe they will and I can post about it??

0 comments: