? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Santa 2011


Every year we have to take a Santa picture - because (thanks to Grandmother) we have a picture ornament from each year, since 2006, with the kids and Santa. Last year AP was totally left out of the pic because she would not go near Santa. When AP makes up her mind, there is NO sweet talking her, bribing her, or pushing her. This year she got all excited to see Santa. She picked out her outfit, made sure she had her sparkle shoes on and even made me "curl" her hair. We get to Bass Pro Shop and wait in line - the whole time she is carefully studying the other kids in front of her as they say "hello" to Santa. We get up there and she will not get closer than 3 feet from Santa. I was just as hard headed and wanted my yearly pic with Santa and the kids. (I must say this Santa disturb me a little because he kept tapping me on the arm saying, "you will sit right here" - pointing to his lap) Anyway, I got my pic, but I had to be in it. Oh memories!!!!!

0 comments: