? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, December 10, 2011

The Nutcracker Experience

Getting ready to go with DeeDee
Taking a picture by the Nutcracker
My Girl
Taking her own intermission
Clara and the Nutcracker
The Sugarplum Fairy and her Cavalier were awesome-
they were professional dancers


Love her outfit
At the tea party
NelNoo
MarMoo
The blue costume we bought- she is
in love with it!! She keeps twirling for us!


DeeDee (my mom), MarMoo(my sister), NelNoo(my sister by marriage), Ann Phelps, and I went to the Nutcracker Ballet today. The ballet was performed by the MS Metropolitan Ballet with special guests. I love, love the ballet. Ann Phelps picked out her dress (had to be tutu-ish) and her shoes (sparkle of course) for this special day. I laughed because so many little girls there had their little smocked dresses on, but not my girl - she likes flash!! Ann Phelps lasted the first 45 min., then the snow fairy put her to sleep - she slept through intermission and was back awake for the last half! She sat there in amazement! After the performance, they held a tea party where you could meet the characters. The best part was the ballet company had a consignment shop - they were selling old ballet costumes!!!! AP got a pretty blue one that she is still wearing at this moment and will probably got to sleep in it!!! This was such a fun experience- look forward to making more memories with my sweet little girl!!

0 comments: