? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, December 22, 2011

A Tacky Birthday!

Me and Lesley (and baby girl Smith)
Rhyne and Jerry

Rebecca had the cutest idea- the
lady's leg lamp from Christmas Story
Me and Shelley (and baby girl Sheppard)
My Tacky Man



Today, I turned 33! It was a low-key day, spent most of the day with Otis then lunch with Christina! Rhyne took me to Cracker Barrel for supper because I really wanted their pancakes for breakfast then we went to a Tacky Christmas party. Rhyne and I were probably the least tacky couple there- I need to do better with my imagination! We had fun looking at all the creative outfits, though! We left the party and headed to the River Oaks NICU to spread some Christmas cheer! I felt like we needed a sign that said "we have been to a tacky Christmas party"!! We got to visit with one of our most favorite nurses, Caroline! It is always a joy to get to give back a little to these special nurses who will forever be like family to us!! Now I am about to go to bed because tomorrow at 8am I begin the Christmas traveling/whirlwind!!!

0 comments: