? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve Eve and Christmas Eve

We introduced the kids to the Mistletoe tradition-
with my parents living in the country, there is an
abundant supply of mistletoe! Ben loved it that Pap
took a gun to shoot the mistletoe out of the tree - Ben
came in the house after the "hunt" and said, "We didn't
kill the mistletoe, but we got some!"
Making Daddy kiss her under the mistletoe
Showing MawMaw the pictures
She got a Disney Princess- Belle
She got Disney Princess boots that
light up when she walks - she LOVES
it! Ms. Christina will love these!
Ben asked for "homework in a blue
case" for Christmas. DeeDee found
a blue case and filled it with "homework".
He was so excited- he kept saying, "I can't
talk right now, I have to do my homework!"
It is great to have such sweet Uncles that will
help open toys! Thanks Boots!
Thanks Uncle Craig!
AP told Pap to watch her princesses- if you know
my Daddy, this is very funny!
We woke up Christmas Eve and began to
make some Christmas cookies for Santa
DeeDee wouldn't let me take a pic of her face since
she hadn't had a shower so those are her hands!
This batch is for sure NOT gluten free
AP took the top off the sprinkles to put "a lot"
on the cookies - I think she succeeded!
Ben sprinkling the cookies
We had to test the cookies for quality
Will making gluten free cookies
for Santa
More quality checking
Only chocolate icing for Will


Getting ready to leave for Nani's
house- AP picked out her colors!
Mom and her chickens
A rare family picture
Nani gives the best presents

PawPaw enjoying the attention
Our little reindeer
Coming home from Nani's to open more presents
from Grandmother, Pop, MaeMae, and MaMaw
Santa called Grandmother's phone-
Ben is telling him we have cookies and coke
for him and food for the reindeers
Princess dress from Grandmother
Putting out the reindeer food

Coke and cookies for Santa


On December 23, we celebrated my birthday and Christmas at my parents' house. We then left on December 24 headed to Nani's (my aunt Cindy's) for Christmas Eve supper. We just got back home around 8pm and as I sit here typing, the kids are snuggled in their beds with Grandmother, MaeMae, and Pop (MaMaw is in the next room)! I just heard that Santa is in Mississippi so I better head to bed myself!! Christmas Day posts to follow.........

0 comments: