? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, November 25, 2011

Small Thanksgiving

Nani, PawPaw, and Mom
Nani and her girls always make it
feel so holiday-ish
Benny
Playing with NelNoo and Boots
sitting with Uncle Craig

Ann Phelps LOVES to pose and she
even has to look at the pic on my camera
to approve it before she will stop posing
Love, love that curl
Dee Dee bought her this sparkly dress
at Wal Mart - even some headbands too
Ben being a big brother, teasing AP
Here she is trying 2 bands on at once - she said
"mom, take my picture and see how cute I look!"


We only went to one place for Thanksgiving this year. On Thursday, we went to my aunt's house in Flora to celebrate with my mom's family. The kids have been hanging out with me at my parents' house since Wednesday - they have been eating and playing mostly! I am so very thankful for my sweet kiddos!

0 comments: