? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

My kids ate octopus tonight!

Doesn't look appetizing to me, but my kids
thought it was great!

Ok, not real octopus, but a hot dog with thin spaghetti noodles stuck through it (make sure there are 8 legs)!! I found it on pinterest!! Ben liked them the most- he kept asking me for more octopus!

1 comments:

Hollie said...

I'm sorry Beth, but that looks disgusting. hahaha. I will have to fix some of those for my niece and nephews. I'm sure they'll love it.