? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, May 4, 2012

Will's K5 Play

The sweet invitation we got to attend the program

The stage



This was intended to be a Boys' picture - AP jumped in and of
course all the parents thought it was the sweetest thing that Will
embraced her! She is a camera diva!


Love these sweet, sweet teachers!!
Today we attended FPDS's Kindergarten production of "Barnyard Praise".  It was so sweet and Will actually had a speaking part.  If you know my oldest, you know he loathes getting in front of a crowd and singing!  I do have to say, by the end of this week he was really excited.  He also thinks very highly of himself - when he found out our extended family could not be at the program, he told me we needed to order everyone a DVD (that's $25 per DVD) - I will wait until he is on Broadway before I spend a fortune on DVD's!! It warmed my heart to see all these sweet kindergartners singing about our Lord and praising Him! I am so thankful we have a school where Christ is first and praised in every aspect!!

0 comments: