? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, May 19, 2012

A Girly Day

One of the blessings of having a little girl is being able to have girly days.  Today, MarMoo (my sister) came to Jackson to register for her little boy due in October and she let me, Ann Phelps, and DeeDee tag along. Ann Phelps shocked me because she actually enjoyed picking out items for the baby - I don't think she feels threatened because 1. the new baby is a boy and 2. he isn't here YET! But it is hard not to be pleasant when you get a prize from DeeDee in every store! And at the end of the day you get to experience your first pedicure at age 3!!! We are creating a monster for sure!  I do have to admit, it is hard when you have a daughter like Ann Phelps who at age 3, acts like a 20 year old and loves to shop - loves trying on clothes, shoes, picking out accessories, you name it- to not treat her like your girlfriend. She is a fun shopping buddy. I know this will all backfire on me one day when she is demanding a credit card at age 11 or expecting the latest $500 pair of jeans at age 15, but I am having fun now. And for the one hundred millionth time.......I know, I know, I always said I wanted ALL boys - this  is more proof it is a blessing God is the planner of my life!







1 comments:

Mama Y'all said...

SO sweet and SPOILED ROTTEN!