? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Pap Turns 60




















My Daddy turned 60 on Friday.  We had a whole weekend of celebrations planned.  The grown ups had a nice dinner Friday night at Giardina's then we had a fish fry in the country Saturday. The day was so nice. The biggest surprise was not a present for Pap, but a present for the grandkids.....a go cart! I knew something was up when my Mom called me Tuesday and asked me what size crash helmets my kids wore! The kids had so much fun - Will is a natural at driving and Rhyne is already believing he has a future in NASCAR.  Of course the grown kids had fun riding too! 

0 comments: