? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Memories with Grandmother (and Pop and Mae Mae and MaMaw)




I get to play with markers at Grandmother's



Yum watermelon













Love to swim








Snuggling with Mae Mae



picking berries






AP and Will probably arguing over who is in charge











Grandmother and Great-Grandmother











This is poor Prudence - obsessed wouldn't

begin to describe AP's relationship with

this sweet pup!!



My kids are blessed to have wonderful grandparents. They love visiting both sets because they get to be free country kids at both houses!! When we are at my parents' house, I am there to take tons of pictures (my parents don't take pics, glad I do). When my 3 go to Rhyne's parents', I am not there to take pics because I take that time to be free (from kids :) ) I never have to worry about not getting pictures to document all the fun they have because my Mother-in-law takes plenty of pics!! The above is a montage of the fun they have had over the summer at Grandmother's!!! And I never document the fun I have when they are visiting Grandmother because most would think it is boring - sleeping, blogging, running errands (but it is fun for me because I only have to worry about me, myself, and I)!!! Thanks Grandmother (and Pop and Mae Mae and MaMaw) for making sure they have so much fun!!

0 comments: