? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, August 19, 2011

Ann Phelps' first day








First- Ann Phelps started a K2 program at Covenant on Thursday, August 18. We had computer problems, so I am a day late!



Now......

When the boys reached the age of 2, they started a Mom's Morning Out program. To cut down on my running around, we put AP in the K2 program at Covenant where Ben attends. She loves it!! She feels like a big kid getting out at carpool every Tuesday and Thursday. Of course, her being old enough for any program makes me sad. I miss my little baby girl!! But she never looked back when she got out of the car yesterday!!

0 comments: