? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A Little History Lesson








walking into the huge state's

monument - I love how amazed

they were!





She is crying because I took the picture before

she had time to sit down on the bench!!



The most exciting part....the gunboat!!




Ben loves all weapons!!








At the end of the day, we enjoyed a real Coke

float from the Coke museum! They thought these

were awesome! My Mimi used to make these for me

every time I stayed with her! Memories!!








Showing her frothy mustache!



Since I once was a history teacher and still love the subject, I wanted to introduce my kids to a little history today. We visited the Vicksburg Military Park. Of course with it being 102', we mainly drove through the park and stopped at the gunboat and visitor center! I was happy that the kids seemed very interested in the lesson! I might be raising three history buffs!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to take another family trip to the cliff dwellings!!!!