? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Lightning

I have no pictures to document this but I have to post it for our scrapbook. I took all three outside to ride their 4-wheelers. I decided to take them around the block. The boys can go faster than AP so they know not to get out of our sight - they are supposed to stop and wait. Well, Ben decides today to take off and not look back!!! He disappeared. I had AP and Will was trying to stop Ben. I finally sent Will back to the house to get Rhyne - Rhyne got in his truck and went around the neighborhood to find Ben (aka "lightening") in some one's yard!! Thankfully we live in a small subdivision with lots of kids so it's not unusual to see kids playing therefore the cars are careful. BUT my heart stopped when Ben disappeared around the corner - I was completely helpless - I couldn't leave AP and chase after him!! And I really don't think Ben understands how dangerous his stunt was!! Will does, he kept saying, "I hope Daddy finds him, that is a big NO, NO!!"!!!! I can only imagine the posts that are to come!!

1 comments:

Hollie said...

I can only imagine how terrified you must have been! So glad you found him quickly and I hope you are recovering nicely from the heart-attack that he probably gave you :)