? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, January 7, 2011

The First Week of 2011

Some pics of this week:


Otis is growing like a weed


We decorated for the next holiday


Ann Phelps busted her lip on New Year's Day-
we almost had to make a trip to the ER, but
got advice from Amanda that saved us that
8 hour wait!!

I don't want to be negative, but I am sooooooo glad this week is OVER!! Between Ben disappearing and Ann Phelps digging in her dirty diapers and painting the walls 3 times this week - I am ready to call it quits!! Otis (our 8 week old puppy) has also decided to start climbing over the dog gate - that gave me a heart attack because when we came home Wednesday, I couldn't find him in the kitchen and the gate was still up. I had horrible visions of the kids "accidentally" letting him out the back door as we were loading up for school. Thankfully, I called his name and he came running from the living room!! I put him back in the kitchen and he showed me his new "trick" of climbing over the gate!! What a week!! I do have to say, I feel so very blessed to have all of this busy-ness, no really I do! God has given me so much to be thankful for! I am excited to see what 2011 will bring!!

0 comments: