? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Getting ready for a nap?


In true AP fashion, she is happily
posing for the pic as if to say, "I
am not ashamed!"



Our precious daughter, Ann Phelps, has acquired a NASTY habit. For the last two months, Ann Phelps has decided that it would be fun to dig in her dirty (poo poo) diapers and "paint" with the contents. This is a gross subject, but I want to document it so one day I can blackmail her with it (just kidding)! I have tried everything from footed pj's, onesies, overalls, etc... - nothing has kept her from getting her hands in her diaper! I have a friend who is going through this and she suggested using tape. At first this sounded a little like child abuse, but until you have had to clean up a crib for the 12th time after the "mess" then you get desperate!! So far the tape has stopped her - except when I don't put enough on, then she gets in there! I am really hoping this stage (that my boys NEVER went through) will end very, very soon!!! I am tired of having to use my hazmat kit every time she wakes up from her naps!!!! (when Ben and Will see me getting the clorox clean-up wipes and turning on the bath tub water, they automatically say, "Did AP play in her diaper?")!!

0 comments: