? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A Holiday Tree







I am trying something in 2011 that I have wanted to do for years. I am having a "holiday" tree in my house. We put up a white Christmas tree this year because I wanted a "kid tree"! I have always wanted to decorate a tree for each holiday. A white tree seems to be more workable! So these are pictures of the Valentine's Day tree!!

1 comments:

Aunt Kay and Uncle James said...

Great idea, Beth. I Love It!!!!It will be something you will cherish as time goes on. Quite a few years ago I believe it was our pastor or someone from our church family mentioned that they were preparing a Thanksgiving tree at their house & suggested we give it some thought. They suggested each family member write down one thing each day they were thankful for & hang it on the tree. I thought Wow what a great idea & we did it at our house that year. It really makes you stop & appreciate the little small things in life & helps us see how really blessed we are to have what we have in the USA. The Holiday tree at your home will be something you & the children will remember forever & as they grow up & have children of their own, that will always be one memory that will stick out in their hearts & minds. I would have loved to continue the tradition but seemed impossible to balance, work, home, church, & Jeffrey's various activities & keep my sanity. I'm like a kid at Christmas & the holidays, but as I've grown older it is becoming too chaotic to keep up the pace & not get stressed out. Every year I promise I am going to slow down & try to enjoy watching the great Christmas shows, movies, & just stop & smell the roses & before I realize it, Christmas has come & gone & I did not get to really stop & smell the roses. Enjoy every moment you make with the kids, it will be well worth every single memory. We love ya'll & enjoyed seeng all of you at Christmas. We loved our sweet thank you card too. It was sooooooo cute!!!!Love ya'll. Aunt Kay & Uncle James