? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, December 19, 2010

A new beginning


































I always thought when we lost Buster (our Chihuahua) and Duke (our black lab) we would be dog-free for a while. Having three kids in 5 years has been tough and we didn't think we wanted to add the stress of raising a dog from scratch until the kids got older.......never say never! As I mentioned in the post before, Duke had to be put down this week and it broke our hearts. Rhyne and I have never been dog-less before. I thought about it for 48 hours and thought about how much fun the kids would have getting to grow up with a dog. They always seemed disappointed that Duke and Buster where past their playful years. I also saw how sad my husband was - only one thing (one completely CRAZY thing) could be done - I started searching for a black lab puppy!! I know I should be committed to a mental hospital! But I surprised Rhyne yesterday with our newest addition: Otis! The kids are already in love!!! I guess we are just dog-lovers who will ALWAYS have a furry friend around- the house doesn't feel right without one!!

1 comments:

Hollie said...

Awwww, I'm so glad to see y'all giving this pup a home. I imagine Duke and Buster would be proud to be big brothers :) and are glad your sharing much love with the newest addition.