? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The Days before Christmas


The boys made lots and lots of Christmas crafts

We visited the new Children's Museum -
Ben letting his inner artist out


It took Ben only 10 minutes after we arrived
at the museum to get lost from us - in this picture
we are on the 3rd level and he has made it to the 2nd level alone!

Gassing up the car at the museum


AP being a fly on the wall


Decorating Christmas trees at school



Counting down the days til Christmas (it was the
16th when I took this pic!)


Lots and lots of Christmas crafts


One of Ben's crafts


Will made this for us at school - so sweet!


AP modeling her Christmas tights


Enjoying the Canton Christmas Celebration




Canton


We had to bring Otis to see the lights!


In this picture, Ben is very upset and crying because
we have to leave the firetruck and train! This is a
REAL picture of everyday life!

This is a picture diary of what the Hooks family has been up to these past few weeks. We are all ready for Christmas - I am ready because my kids are so wild right now due to the excitement! As I type, I am thinking about my birthday tomorrow - my family has always joked with me that my birthdays are a month-long celebration and no one's birthday is as special as Beth's! I guess that is what happens when you have a birthday so close to Christmas! Well, I don't know if it is the fact that I am getting old or that I have three kids, but birthdays have lost a lot of magic for me! I wouldn't trade it though - God has blessed me beyond measure!!

0 comments: