? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My Little "Men"




I feel very blessed to be a stay-at-home-mom!! I get to witness my children thinking, playing, creating, and imagining so many things! For the longest time, people who know Will have known he has a somewhat disturbing taste for all-things girl. He is constantly telling me what to wear (ex. "Mom, I wish you would wear that blue dress today") or what color nail polish I should buy. He also tells me what jewelry I need to add to an outfit! I can laugh about his fashion fetish because I also get to see the boyish side he has. He loves all-things boy too. I claim he is like this because he is at home with me all day and he wants to be involved in my life so he gets interested in girly things! All this to say, I think the girl phase has hit Ben now!! For the past two days, Ben has been taking care of this baby just like a mommy would. He feeds the baby, burps the baby, puts the baby to sleep, keeps the baby warm, rocks the baby, etc.... This is one of AP's baby dolls that he took from her room. He even gets in fights with Will and Ann Phelps if they try to take the baby! He hasn't gotten into fashion yet, but it probably won't be long! I can joke about this because I also get to witness both my boys being boys - they love all-things boy too!

0 comments: