? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, August 16, 2010

End of Summer '10


Riding in the "mule waggon" with Pap, Dee Dee,
and Mar-Moo




Bridal shower for Marcie


Memphis Children's Museum




Firefighter Will



Being a dentist at the museum




Making a music video at the museum




Policewoman Ann Phelps




Officers Will and Ben




Officer Will




Fishing at the museum




Ben with one of "his" dolls





We have come to the end of another summer. I have to admit, I am ready for the boys to be back in school. They are tired of being around each other 24/7!! I also work better when everyone is on a schedule!! Don't get me wrong, we have had a great summer, but it is time!! Before summer ended, Mom and I took the kids to Memphis to the Children's Museum- we also added a stop to Whole Foods for gluten-free food (I really wish we had a Whole Foods in Jackson)! The museum was perfect for my kids who love doing hands-on activities!! We are already in the wedding season for Marcie (October 30)! Fall has always been my favorite season- so "good-bye summer"!!!

0 comments: