? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, August 16, 2010

18 Months







Miss Sassy turned 18 months on August 10. She got an A+ at her her check-up. She keeps us laughing all the time. It amazes me how she is the 3rd child, but she is the one in charge! Poor Ben, she "beats up" on him daily. Will calls her "sassy" all the time- the name is perfect! I have been enjoying having a little girl so much (I really never thought I would say that)! The Lord has been so good to my family!!

Stats:

*25.6 lbs.
*32 inches

1 comments:

Toni Tralala said...

She's a cute little one. :) Her smile is intoxicating!