? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, July 12, 2010

Happy 5th Birthday, Will!




















Ms. Sassy











Ms. Christina's yummy gluten-free cupcakes!


Today is Will's "real" birthday. We had his party on Saturday (July 10) and he has had a hard time comprehending his party day from his real birthday. For the third year in a row, we had his party at Pump-it-Up! We tried to convince him to choose another venue, but he loves having parties here - we don't mind because it is easier on us! I can't believe it has been 5 years since God blessed me with my first child- the child I prayed so long for!! Since then, God has increased my blessings even more! I am a little sad today because Will and Ben decided to leave Saturday to spend the week with Grandmother and Pop (Rhyne's family). I know I am crazy to feel sad at having a break from my two active boys, but I am. I was looking forward to waking Will up today singing "happy birthday"! I know I am being silly because I know they are having so much fun getting spoiled!! Believe me, Ann Phelps makes up for the boys being gone- she is having a great time being an only child because she is such an attention-hog. She has been putting on a show for Rhyne and me!! Tonight when Rhyne gets home, we will let two balloons go in memory of Will's brothers, Matthew and Harris. Everyday I think about what our life would look like if God had left them here with us. I also think about the reunion we will have when we get to Heaven!! I also think if God had left them here, would we have the blessings we call Ben and Ann Phelps?! God truly does work EVERYTHING out for good no matter how low in the valley He takes you!! Praise be to Him for Will and the joy he has brought to us!!

0 comments: