? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, April 17, 2010

T-ball
















Rhyne mentioned in a previous post that Will is playing t-ball this year! Because of the Bon Jovi concert, Rhyne and I missed his first t-ball game (don't feel sorry for him, both grandmothers and Pap were there)!! Today was his second game. I know he is only four, but I really think he is going to take after me in the coordination department - which isn't good!! I never played softball because I do much better at sports that don't involve hand-eye-coordination - like track! He is so cute because no matter where he is on the field, he finds me (and today it was Mar-Moo and Dee Dee too) and waves to me!! Wow, I just can't believe he is old enough to be playing t-ball! God is so good to us! After the game, Rhyne had to leave for a boys weekend so me and kids went to Wal-Mart and bought a swimming pool! Ann Phelps missed the swimming because she took a good, long nap!

2 comments:

Aunt Kay and Uncle James said...

James and I could not believe Will's number in baseball is #8. That happened to be Jeffrey's favorite number & was Jeffrey's number throughout many of his baseball games. We thought that was soooo cool & ironic because we see so many characteristics between Will & Jeffrey appearance wise, long eyelashes, dark hair & eyes, etc. GO Will #8. Hit the ball & run home. Aunt Kay & Uncle James love ya.

The Hensons said...

we started t-ball this year, too. it is too funny watching them all converge on the ball. i think it's a little too early to make a judgment in the coordination department. after 3 games, i'm thinking that most 4 year olds don't have much!!