? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, April 5, 2010

First of Spring/Easter 2010


Having a picnic


Happy Birthday, Dee Dee and Nell-Noo


swinging at Dee Dee and Pap's


helping Pap get the ground ready to plant sunflowers



planting sunflowers


dying Easter eggs with Dee Dee



Will and his Easter eggs


Ben saying "ta-da" with his eggs




Ben's "apple mud pie"- I love
it when the boys get to be
true boys and play in the mud!


Hunting eggs at Dee Dee and Pap's with Boots


Ben's stash



Seeing what the Easter bunny brought



Ben's Easter prizes



AP's brothers helping her
look at her Easter goodies

Sweet girl


Easter morning- couldn't get a good pic



Ben flying a kite with Grandmother



Hunting eggs at Grandmother and Pop's


Ann Phelps hunting eggs



AP and her basket


Getting help from Daddy


Off to find eggs




Flying a kite with Pop



At the end of March, we celebrated Dee Dee (my Mom) and Nell-Noo's (Eleanor) birthdays. Then we moved on to Easter. No matter how hard I try, I cannot get a good picture of all three of my kids together, so I take what I can get. Don't blame the photographer for the not-so-good pics, she tries!!!

1 comments:

Hollie said...

I love all the Easter pics!

I didn't realize how big AP had gotten, look at that girl walking around with her basket!

Ahhh, I remember making mud pies as a kid. Casey used to drive to the "grocery store" and get my ingredients so I could cook soups and stews and all sorts of things with mud, rocks and sticks. Those were the days.

They all look so happy. Looks like you guys had a nice Easter.