? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, July 17, 2009

Pump it Up at the house!




I have been trying to find things each day to keep the boys busy. Since it has been too hot outside, I have been planning inside activities. This becomes more challenging when we try to stay home rather than go somewhere!! My Mom gave the boys this little tikes jumping house for Christmas. Obviously we can't keep it inflated all the time or we couldn't walk in our living room! (I have made sure Rhyne knows we have to have a play room in our next house!) So I decided to "pump it up" this morning. It always amazes me when I bring out toys we haven't used in a while how excited the boys get! Also, watching Ben play on it reminds me how much he has grown since Christmas - we had to watch him at Christmas because he would walk off the front and fall, now he knows exactly what to do!!

1 comments:

Hollie said...

Ben is getting to be a little boy and not a baby :(. He's so cute! I'm curious, do the boys fight or do they get along. They all look so darn sweet.