? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Not Daddy's Little Girl!







OK, let me explain the title and picture. When we found out we were pregnant with a girl, Rhyne said two things: "I am NOT repainting the bedroom - make chocolate work and she is NOT wearing those elastic bow headbands!!" I think it is so funny what Rhyne decides to take stances on!! I am not sure why he has such disdain for elastic hair bands? All of our friends and family know this, so you know someone had to "get him"!! My college roommate, Mandy, gave me a set of elastic bow headbands as a baby gift just to make Rhyne mad!! Since I have been without the boys this whole week, I have been a little bored (I can't believe I just said that!!!!). So, I decided to try one on Ann Phelps today and greet Rhyne when he came home from work! Needless to say, he was not too thrilled! I got some cute pictures though. She looks so sweet!!

3 comments:

Hollie said...

I love the headband and her strawberry outfit! I think I'll call her Strawberry ShortPhelps :)

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Mandy! haha!

-LB

Anonymous said...

Love love love it! Please save all her clothes and elastic headbands for Aunt Nell Noo and her future one day cousin!!