? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, July 27, 2009

Fun in Carrollton


Grandmother with Ann Phelps


Pops with Ben


MaMaw
















This past weekend we went to Carrollton to visit with Rhyne's family. We had so much fun just sitting and watching the kids play. I am always spoiled when we go there because the rule is I can't do anything - no diapers, no feedings, no bathing, no anything!! It is great!! I wish I had the pictures my good friend, Hollie, took (she lives down the road from the Martins)- she is a much better photographer than me! Rhyne and I had to come home Saturday night to help with nursery Sunday, but the boys are still in Carrollton (being spoiled, I am sure)! We will pick them up Wednesday. (Ann Phelps is at home with me, loving the peace and quiet!!)

1 comments:

Hollie said...

Is that a hint??? :)

I had fun! The kids are adorable!!