? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July





Yes, that is a marshmallow dipped in mustard!






















all the cousins



cousin Bernie






Ann Phelps and Nel-Noo





Daddy and Ben



Every year since before I was born, my Mom's family has been getting together every 4th of July at my grandparents' cabin near Belzoni. Due to my grandparents' health, we didn't think we would have it this year, but it came together at the last minute. It was so much fun to see my cousins' kids and my kids playing just like we used to years ago! After the cabin, we went back to my parents' house. Justin (uncle Boots) played with the boys on the slip-n-slide and then we had a hot dog roast (and marshmallows, too)!

0 comments: