? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My Bible Study Partner


Every week on either Monday or Tuesday afternoons, I study my MOMS Bible study lesson to be prepared for the Wednesday meeting. My boys are usually playing with legos during this time, but my little lady is sitting in the dining room right by me doing her "lesson" also. It is so sweet to watch her set up her Bible and notebook and she even has a baby to take to nursery!! Today, her "baby" was fussy and didn't want to go to nursery so she had to bring her in the meeting! I only pray this will continue to be her desire (to study God's word) for the rest of her life!!

1 comments:

Anna H said...

Oh my, precious!