? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, April 26, 2012

A MAJOR Milestone



I have blogged before how I am not a cook.  I am a great sou chef - I can cut up chicken, marinate, chop onions, make salad, etc. Well, the menu tonight was grilled chicken with baked potatoes and salad.  When the clock struck 6:15pm, I became nervous that the chef wouldn't be home at a decent time to grill the chicken.  Now, I must stop here and try to explain my fear of fire (or anything that has a flame) especially grills you have to light!!! I won't stay outside when Rhyne lights the grill - I have always had a huge fear of fire.  By the time 6:45pm came, I knew I had to do something.  I took a deep breath and called my Daddy (by this time, Rhyne was in a huge mess at work, so I couldn't bother him).  My Daddy talked me through each step of lighting a grill.  And here is the milestone......I LIT THE GRILL AND COOKED THE CHICKEN TOO!!!! This is such a HUGE accomplishment for me!! I felt it needed to be documented so my kids will know on this day, I conquered the grill!!!  Maybe next I will conquer my fear of deep water??

0 comments: