? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Daddy's Post.....



I have written before, when Will started t-ball, that this was one of the happiest days of my life. Well, Saturday morning was also one of the happiest days of my life. Ben has started t-ball, and he absolutely loves playing. My family was here for Easter and said Ben looks exactly like me when I played ball back in the day. These pictures amaze me, how Ben looks like a little man with his uniform on and his stance at the plate. I loved the game of baseball, and I believe Ben is going to love baseball as well. As I said before in Will's t-ball post, my kids were not blessed with the GOD given talent that I was blessed with, but we can work on it (ha, ha). Ben, Daddy loves you and I am so proud of you wanting to play baseball. I look forward to many afternoons practicing in the yard. My daddy saw ben running from second to third and laughed saying, "Ben has a long stride like his momma, but it is a shame that he has your speed." Thanks dad!!!!!

0 comments: