? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Giving it up...



Back in high school and college, I was a collector of Beanie Babies - yes, I admit it! I wasn't a crazy collector - I didn't pay more than $25 for one (it was the Princess Di memorial bear). My Mom has been wanting me to clean the BB's out for some time now. Finally, an opportunity came up this week for me not only to clean them out, but make children happy.......our church is sponsoring a mission trip to Peru in June and they sent a notice out asking for (of all things) BEANIE BABIES!!! They will pass the beanie babies out to the kids in Peru!! Because my stack of boxes at my parents' is never-ending, I was stuck in a small space digging for the beanie babies - I think I got all of them - I got tired of digging! The final count was 98 (give or take) and I left the ones that were in protective containers - just to have as a memory! My kids begged for some - I let them each pick 2 (I will be able to get them back when the "new" wears off)! Of course, AP needed three because she believed all the puppies needed to be together! On a side note, it was fun to give Ann Phelps my cabbage patch kids and horse figures to play with!!

0 comments: