? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

First half not so good.....

I will not be posting pictures of our first half of Spring Break - unless you want to see Will recuperating from the flu! Rhyne and I went out of town Friday to Memphis to celebrate Eleanor's surprise bday party. By the time Sunday came, the decision was made that Will was really sick. I thought when he started being sickly on Thursday, it was a gluten issue - I never thought it could be the flu! We made an ER trip to UMC because his fever was high and he couldn't keep anything down. I was shocked he had the flu - we got the flu shots this year after all! But two kids in his class had the flu last week also!? A few good things (if there is a good thing about the flu)- the doctors said he was over the worst, he didn't have to stay in the hospital for hydration, and the other 2 have shown no signs of being contaminated! So we just got to Dee Dee and Pap's house to celebrate the rest of our Spring Break and hopefully I will have pictures of happy kids/mom to post later!!

1 comments:

Mama Y'all said...

YUCK! I hope he feels better. Beckett had the flu and it was awful for about 3 days. So I can imagine. I hope y'all enjoy the rest of your spring break!