? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, September 26, 2011

Life in the Fastlane



I haven't blogged lately because what you see in the picture is all we have been doing! We live in this vehicle. It takes us from 7am to 9am to drop everyone off at their schools. Traffic on I-20 and I-55 is killing me - my car doesn't go above 20mph on these interstates in the mornings! I am trying to convince my hubby that we need to move closer to Jackson (he won't leave Rankin County)! I will even settle for a lap top so I can get caught up on my room mom, MIHA, and Bible study duties while I am sitting in carpool!! So if you see this vehicle around the metro, wave and say a prayer for this tired momma!!

1 comments:

Grandmother said...

I know you live in that car!!!!
I just don't know how you do it.
My hat off to you girl!!