? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Happy Birthday, Ben!


He chose orange icing - he has moved
from green being his favorite color to orange!


Ben is 4 today!!! He is proof God has a bigger plan and infinite wisdom! After Will, I thought I would never have anymore children! Praise be to God that HE is totally in charge - not only did I have Ben, but I got pregnant naturally- something the doctors thought could never happen!!!!! What would my world be like without sweet Ben??? He keeps me laughing all the time! He also makes me slow down - he doesn't do anything fast!!!!!!

He requested I take chocolate covered doughnuts with sprinkles on top for his class treat and he wanted to eat chips and cheese dip for supper! Happy Birthday sweet Ben!!!

0 comments: