? ??????????????Leave The Lights On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (1 Rating)??87 Grabs Today. 666 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??87 Grabs Today. 608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, March 20, 2011

What did you do on your Spring Break?


Will spent 2 days trying to catch a
bird - I told him it was highly unlikely-
Boots and Pap helped prove me wrong!
Victory!


talking around the campfire


Celebrating Nel-Noo's birthday


Celebrating Dee Dee's Birthday



Helping Boots start the fire




talking on the front porch



having fun with Nel-Noo



She wanted to ride by herself! My daddy tells
me she is just like me when I was little!

Back in the saddle after almost 8 years?? There was
a time in my life when going 8 days without riding
was absurd!!

Ben's first horse ride



Will taking a turn


enjoying a roasted marshmallow



Hot dog roast


AP thought the fire was too hot


I would love to know what the
discussion is! Notice the hands on
all the hips - love it!!!


Otis probably didn't like Spring Break in the
country - he had to be an outside dog the whole
time!!


Spending time with Maw Maw



showing Maw Maw the new swing set


Will and Granddaddy- they share
the same birthday

In the country, you can water flowers in your
underwear and no one cares!!

Loving the dirt




We caught ants in a jar- we needed a safe way
to observe them!

Catching worms


Worms!




Beautiful Spring colors








Going to see the new swing set, how
long did it take Pap to complete it??

This is the question many teachers will be asking their students tomorrow (or at least I did when I taught)! We had a low-key Spring Break, but it was so wonderful!! The kids spent the first part of the week in Carrollton at Grandmother and Pop's. I wasn't there to snap pics but I know they had a lot of fun and were certainly spoiled!!! I was able to enjoy a few days of being just me and not MOMMMMMM!!!! I missed them, though! I picked them up on Thursday and headed to Acona (my home place). We played outside all day- we finally came in each day around 5pm to take baths and settle down. 3 days of non-stop playing outside in the beautiful weather - what a blessing!! I love taking them to the country because I don't have to worry about a busy street or them wandering off. I can just sit back and enjoy the sight of my kids loving the country life!! My cup overflows!!

0 comments: